Monday, April 30, 2012

April

 Once a year, Ammon's company Infusionsoft has a huge conference called Infusioncon.  This year his roommate broke his collarbone the night before. My parents were in town and graciously watched the kids for us so I could go stay with him at the gorgeous Biltmore Resort.  It was sooo relaxing.  I went to some of the classes and lounged around the resort and that night after he was done with work we went to a NICE dinner with some coworkers.  It was a blast!



The worst part of this month by far was saying goodbye to the Olsen family, as they left for Oregon.  We already miss them so much.


 We were able to get the kids together and go to Skateland.  They had a blast.


 As I said, my parents came into town for Easter and were here for General Conference.




 Cosette being a doll.


 A breakfast date with my bug.


 New wheels.  Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!


Cosette being a goof.


 Bela being a goof. 
pink ballerina swimsuit + mud = Bela


 Out of Africa with the Gillespie's.  This was SOOO cool!


 We took a safari buss ride and you could literally reach out and touch the animals.


 Wink wink!




 Grandma and Grandpa brought their wii and the kids were incapable of sitting while playing.

 Easter







Easter dinner at the Curtis'.

Cosette eating Bennett.




1 comment:

  1. WHOA! That might be the longest blog post I have ever read, but I enjoyed every minute! ....and SUPER GENIUS on the whisk egg dipper idea!

    ReplyDelete